The Queen Victoria Market are hosting a Rockabilly and Retro market on August 14.
With rare vintage collectables, 50s inspired food from the Rock ‘n’ Jazz diner and Rockabilly entertainment from Dizzy Davidson all going down at the Queen Victoria Market next weekend – it’s the perfect place for any retro aficionado. It’s designed by the legends behind retro car outfitters Kingpin Kuztums Pre’78 Klub – who will be displaying some classic hot rods for any car enthusiast to explore.
What you need to know
- The Queen Victoria Market are holding a retro and rockabilly market
- It’s a free event and booking isn’t required
- It takes place on Sunday August 14 from 9am – 4pm
Stay up to date with what’s happening in and around Melbourne here.
With the shops and stalls including Official Kingpin Kuztums Merchandise, Model Car Collectables, Mancave Tin Signs, Vintage Collectables, Vintage Clothing and Automative Traders, there’s tons to pick up at the Rockabilly and Retro Market.
View this post on Instagram
The Queen Victoria Market is the largest open air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Featuring special events, such as the Winter Night Market and other smaller markets such as this one, they’re known for being a bastion of culture in Melbourne.
What’s coming up at the Queen Victoria Market
- Every Saturday and Sunday – Melbourne Book Market
- June 1 – August 31 – The Winter Night Market
- August 14 – Rockabilly and Retro Market
- August 20 – Queen Vic Market Ultimate Meat Lovers’ Tour
- August 26 – August 28 – Ambiance Christmas Preview
- August 27 – CRFT*WRK Melbourne Craft Fair
- September 3 – Queen Vic Market Ultimate Cheese Tour
- September 22 – Sustainable Shopping Tour
It all goes down on Sunday August 14, from 9am – 4pm. For more information, head here.