Six lucky Beat readers are set to win a pack of unique weird and wonderful beers, plus merchandise, from the upcoming Blobfish Beer Festival.
Blobfish Festival – a celebration of strange beers – is returning to North Melbourne’s Meat Market on Saturday July 23. It’s Australia’s first festival dedicated to sour, funky and wild in the beer world, so to celebrate they’re giving six lucky Beat readers an exclusive bumper prize and merch pack that includes:
- Site Fermentation Project | Lapin 2021 Cherry Sour | 375mL bottle
- Site Fermentation Project | MTK Mango Tamarind Koji | 375mL bottle
- Site Fermentation Project | Single Foedre Sour Blonde | 375mL can
- Hop Nation | Rattenhund Traditional Pilsner | 440mL can
- Your very own Blobby the Blobfish plushie