One lucky Beat reader will win six bottles of Rob Dolan's Melbourne Icon Series wines. All you have to do to enter is tell us 'What do you love about Melbourne most?'
When the most liveable city in the world became the most locked-down city in the world, it was the little things that Rob Dolan missed; The walk to the ‘G to watch the footy, lining up outside The Corner waiting for a gig, or the smell of freshly ground coffee down a laneway.
We’ve been sitting in our home and community bubbles, waiting to come back out and celebrate our great city. Now the time has come, to pop the bubbles.
To celebrate the resilience of Melbournians and the re-opening of our great city, Rob Dolan Wines has released a limited-edition Blanc de Blanc – The Melbourne Icon Series. Six different labels each showcase an iconic Melbourne destination or activity, and each have an associated cause. Rob Dolan wines will donate 50% of profits to the associated cause for every bottle sold:
- For the footy, Rob Dolan are supporting the EFNL’s Female Football Pathway
- For live music, they’re supporting the Melbourne Fringe Festival
- For the arts, they’re supporting iconic Melbourne cabaret The Butterfly Club
- For the entire hospitality sector, they’re supporting crucial fundraiser Tip Jar
- For Melbourne’s beaches, they’re supporting Surf Life Saving Australia.
- Finally, for Melbourne’s environment, they’re supporting Environment Victoria
We’ll be giving away six bottles of Rob Dolan’s Icon Series wines. All you have to do to go in the running is tell us in 25 words or less: What do you love about Melbourne most? Good luck!
For more information about the Icon Series, head here.