From 'The Philosopher's Stone' to 'The Deathly Hallows', The Lido are screening all eight films across nearly 24 hours.
Rediscover the magic of the Harry Potter series over a full 24 hour marathon series running this weekend at The Lido. Running from 11am Saturday September 3 to 9am Sunday September 4.
What you need to know
- The Lido are hosting a Harry Potter movie marathon
- Spanning almost 24 hours, they’re screening all eight films, with a break for breakfast and dinner
- It all goes down on Saturday September 3 from 11am and goes until Sunday September 4 at 9am
Keep up with the latest Melbourne film and television news here.
There hasn’t been a series that has had its grip on modern culture quite like Harry Potter. Spanning seven books and eight films, you can catch every Harry Potter movie ever made with two breaks on Saturday 3.
Showing everything from foreign to commercial to indie movies, The Lido in Hawthorn are an eight screen cinema with a rooftop bar. They’re known for hosting film festivals, as well as unique events, like a 24 hour Harry Potter movie marathon, or a nude screening of a nudist comedy.
- 11am – 1.45pm: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001)
- 1.50pm – 4.35pm: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- 4.45pm – 7.10pm: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Break for Dinner
- 8.05pm – 10.50pm: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- 11pm – 1.25am: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- 1.40am – 4.10am: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- Break for Breakfast
- 4.30am – 6.50am: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010)
- 7am – 9.10am: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
Grab your tickets by heading here.