Melbourne comedy trio and social media sensations Swag On The Beat are kicking off a major stage tour in July with dates across Australia and New Zealand.
If you’ve been living under a rock, Swag On The Beat are local friends Jack Say, Sam Zito and Isaac Gibbons, who’ve amassed almost two million followers across TikTok, Instagram and Facebook with their Aussie-bent on sketch comedy.
Swag On The Beat’s 2023 tour dates
- Friday July 7 – Melbourne | The Capitol
- Saturday July 8 – Melbourne | The Capitol
- Sunday July 9 – Melbourne | The Capitol
- Monday July 10 – Melbourne | The Capitol
- Thursday July 13 – Gold Coast | Lakeside Room
- Friday July 14 – Brisbane | Fortitude Music Hall
- Sunday July 16 – Sydney | State Theatre
- Thursday July 20 – Perth | Astor Theatre
- Saturday July 22 – Adelaide | Norwood Concert Hall
- Wednesday July 26 – Canberra | The Playhouse
- Friday July 28 – Auckland | Bruce Mason Centre
Stay up to date with what’s happening in and around Melbourne here.
The trio have also leapt into the Australian music scene with their series Chats On The Beat, featuring interviews with the likes of Amy Shark, Spacey Jane and Peking Duk.
Their next venture will be translating their viral online success to the stage, where they’ll be playing to packed audiences at The Capitol (four dates!), Lakeside Room on the Gold Coast, Fortitude Music Hall in Brisbane, State Theatre in Sydney, Astor Theatre in Perth, Norwood Concert Hall in Adelaide, The Playhouse in Canberra, and Bruce Mason Centre in Auckland.
The live show features sketch comedy, bringing to life their best-known characters, never before seen video footage and production at a level far beyond what we’ve seen online. It’s an opportunity to see their comedic chemistry live in the flesh.
In the past two years alone, they’ve experienced meteoric growth, epitomising a cultural trend in Australian comedy (they have nearly double the amount of Instagram followers as Melbourne’s Netflix and ABC comedy stars Aunty Donna, for example).
“Since we started this thing it’s been our dream to take it live. And now we’re taking our very own LIVE SKETCH SHOW around Australia and NZ in July,” the trio said. “Thanks so much for the support, this has been a year in the making and we can’t wait to see you there!”
Expect a night of boundary-pushing comedy that, in their own words, will be “funny, absurd, punchy, and also funny”. You can grab tickets to all their shows here.