When Press Club have finishing rocking Melbourne Music Week, they'll be heading on a barnstorming national tour.
They’ve been riding the mortal coil of your record player’s stylus since April, but now Press Club are on your doorstep. Looking in through your lounge-room window. The real, genuine article, live in the flesh.
To repatriate the good people of Australia with music in its purest form, Press Club are returning to dark, heaving nightclubs throughout January and February 2022, when the Press Club howitzer will line up ten Australian cities.
But first, they’ll be rocking out Melbourne Music Week’s Live Music Safari alongside Face Face and Way Shit on Sunday December 12, don’t miss that one, ticket info here.
Keep up with the latest music news, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
Press Club’s third record was scheduled to be recorded in Berlin between tours in 2020. When live music was put on ice they spent time the only other way they know how – resigning themselves to the studio. After songwriting en masse for two years, their third album will finally surface in 2022.
Although the quieter times are a necessity for creative growth, the band’s rapturous return to stage will see the mighty, shrieking half of this two-headed beast rise from its dormancy.
With supports TBA, the tour will see Press Club return to Hobart, Gold Coast, Maroochydore, Canberra, Sydney, Wollongong, Adelaide and play an almighty home town show at 170 Russel in Melbourne. Tickets on sale Wednesday November 24th.
Press Club Heavily Affected Tour 2022
- Saturday 29th Jan – Altar, Hobart
- Thursday 3rd Feb – Miami Marketta, Gold Coast
- Friday 4th Feb – The Brightside, Brisbane
- Saturday 5th Feb – Eleven Dive Bar, Maroochydore
- Friday 11th Feb – UC Hub Canberra
- Saturday 12th Feb – Crowbar, Sydney
- Sunday 13th Feb – La La La’s, Wollongong
- Friday 18th Feb – 170 Russell, Melbourne
- Saturday 19th Feb – Barwon Club, Geelong
- Friday 25th Feb – Jive, Adelaide
Head to Press Club’s website for all the deets.