As Melbourne lads and one of Australia's most rambunctious sons of extreme music, King Parrot celebrates their milestone of 10 years of being a band this year.
“What better way to do it than by heading out around the country?” the band say. “Taking this hellfire affair to the hoards of screaming punters across Australia.”
With the continued government lockdowns and realities of the current situation regarding the live music scene, a few dates have had to be nudged with Newcastle, Wollongong, and Sydney shows being moved. Check out the complete list of dates below.
All tickets purchased for the original dates are valid for the new dates. If you can not make the new dates, your ticket can be refunded from the purchase point.
While King Parrot was in Sydney earlier in the year, they stopped in at Housefox Studios for a live recording session and an interview with studio owner Ryan Miller.
In the interview below, the guys touch on upcoming album preparation and then dig into some proper KP stories. Beers, tours, massive roadside turds & blood on the high seas, it’s all there. Plus, they do a live studio recording of “Disgrace Yourself” taken from their third studio album ‘Ugly Produce’ to top it all off.
King Parrot new Australian tour dates
- July 9 – Melbourne – Max Watts
- July 10 – Adelaide – Lions Arts Factory
- October 15 – Geelong – Barwon Club Hotel
- October 16 – Ballarat – Volta
- (New date) October 22 – Gold Coast – Vinnie’s Dive Bar
- October 23 – Mansfield – Halloween Hysteria
- (New date) October 24 – Brisbane – The Brightside
- November 12 – Canberra – The Basement
- November 13 – Albury – Beer Deluxe (Afternoon show)
- December 10 – Belgrave – Sooki Lounge
- December 11 – Frankston – Pelly Bar
- (New date) January 28 – Newcastle – Cambridge Sideroom
- (New date) January 29 – Wollongong – La La La’s
- (New date) January 30 – Sydney – Manning Bar
Head to King Parrot’s website to buy tickets.