One of Australia’s most esteemed rock and roll outfits is hitting the road again following their sold-out national tour this year.
Fresh from their recent 30th anniversary tour of their groundbreaking rock album, All For One, which saw the band play to sold out audiences across the country and receive rave reviews, Aussie rock favourites The Screaming Jets have announced The Rock Vault tour for 2023.
The shows will kick off on February 24, visiting capital cities and regional centres in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, across to three shows in WA then wrapping up the tour on April 25.
The Screaming Jets 2023 Australian tour
- Fri 24 Feb – Hamilton Hotel, Hamilton, Qld
- Sat 25 Feb – Racehorse Hotel, Booval, Qld
- Fri 3 Mar – Hornsby Rsl, Hornsby, NSW
- Sat 4 Mar – Blacktown Workers, Blacktown, NSW
- Sun 12 Mar – Brighter Days Festival, Bright, Vic
- Fri 17 Mar – Shoppingtown Hotel, Doncaster, Vic
- Sat 18 Mar – The Corner Hotel, Melbourne, Vic
- Fri 24 Mar – Sunken Monkey, Erina, NSW
- Sat 25 Mar – Laurieton United, Laurieton, NSW
- Fri 31 Mar – Railway Hotel, Murchison East, Vic
- Sat 1 Apr – Hindley Street Music Hall, Adelaide, Sa
- Thu 13 Apr – Prince Of Wales, Bunbury, Wa
- Fri 14 Apr – Ravenswood Hotel, Ravenswood, Wa
- Sat 15 Apr – Charles Hotel, North Perth, Wa
- Fri 21 Apr – The Bridge Hotel, Rozelle, NSW
- Sat 22 Apr – The Bridge Hotel, Rozelle, NSW
- Sun 23 Apr – The Bridge Hotel, Rozelle, NSW
- Tue 25 Apr – Toronto Hotel *Anzac Day*, Toronto, NSW
Keep up with the latest music news, features, festivals, interviews and reviews here.
Lead singer Dave Gleeson said today, “So many songs, so little time! As we’ve spent the last 12 months solely focused on the 30th Anniversary of All For One, we thought it’s be great to get out on the road before we head into the studio to record new material and THRASH OUT the hits from all our past albums. The set list will be full of all the fan favourites that they know and love.
“We’re playing as tight as a fish’s arse at the moment from the constant touring of the last six months, so we can’t wait to smash out some of the songs that have been sitting in the background for a little while.
“We met a young band called Pricey recently, who are a top bunch of blokes pumping out new Oz rock – so we’re bringing them along for the ride with us too. Looks like we’ll need two bottles of Jack a night for this tour!”
Originating from Newcastle, The Screaming Jets have been an enduring rock force in the Australian music scene for over three decades. With over 200 live shows nationally under their belts before they had even secured their first record deal, the release of their debut album All For One in 1991 took us all by the scruff of our necks and gave our ears a red hot shake! It peaked at #2 on the ARIA charts and the second single from the album, Better was the song that introduced the band to the world and saw them embark on their first world tour – to Europe, UK, USA and Canada.
In October 2021, the band released the 30th anniversary edition of All For One, with production of the record overseen by the album’s original producer, Steve James. This edition of the record made its presence felt once again as it landed straight back into the ARIA charts at #4, also topping the charts as #1 vinyl album!
Nine studio albums later and having released some of Australia’s most iconic rock songs, the band are affectionately known as ‘Australia’s Greatest Ever Pub Rock Band’ and never disappoint.
Tickets on sale now from www.